Beth Hayes Designs respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
Information that you volunteer
This site collects the following information that you provide to us:
• Email. When you sign up for emails, you voluntarily provide us with your email address. We collect this information via MailChimp. We will process this information sending newsletters or sending you information you requested.
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Information that’s automatically collected
This site collects the following information automatically:
- Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
How we use your information
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Provide our Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products and services to you; process payments and/or refunds;
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Promotional. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics relevant to products or services you purchased or that you opted in to receive. You may opt out of these at any time.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments, including support questions, blog post comments, services requests and other inquiries.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may also use your information to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems, interact with you on social media, request feedback.
How we protect your information
Why we collect it, how we share it, and how long we keep it
We collect this information so we can better serve you by creating content and products that you love.
The information collected is only shared with others :
We only share it with our trusted third-party partners when necessary to serve you.
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary.
Your European Union Privacy Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of our Website that are European Union residents certain rights. Your rights include:
• the right to access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to object to processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
• the right to withdraw consent.
To access a copy of your data, correct it, restrict how its used, or erase it please contact me at email@example.com
The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your data, you can opt-out by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. You should check this page occasionally to identify any updates. The last update to this policy was 11/6/19.
This site may use affiliate programs for monetization, which means when you click on links to various sites that I recommend and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to this site. Some affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, Amazon.com.
This website is owned and operated by: Beth Hayes Designs. We are located in Crystal Lake, IL.